How to Obtain Splints
You will need a referral from your physician to an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), or Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) who is familiar with splinting. If you need the name of a therapist in your community who is familiar with our products, please contact us.
In order to make appropriate choices in splints, your therapist will need to:
- Be knowledgeable about disease processes and injuries.
- Evaluate the type and degree of deformity present in your hands.
- Evaluate your total hand function.
- Discuss your concerns regarding pain, weakness, loss of function, decreased power and appearance of your hands.
- Need a measuring kit to be able to take accurate measurements.
To Order by Telephone:
800-311-7028 or 434-971-4052
To Order by Fax:
888-456-8828 or 434-971-8828
To Order by Mail:
Silver Ring Splint Company
P.O. Box 2856
Charlottesville, VA 22902-2856 USA
To Order by Email:
Send your order form to firstname.lastname@example.org