How to Obtain Splints

You will need a referral from your physician to an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), or Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) who is familiar with splinting. If you need the name of a therapist in your community who is familiar with our products, please contact us.

In order to make appropriate choices in splints, your therapist will need to:

  • Be knowledgeable about disease processes and injuries.
  • Evaluate the type and degree of deformity present in your hands.
  • Evaluate your total hand function.
  • Discuss your concerns regarding pain, weakness, loss of function, decreased power and appearance of your hands.
  • Need a measuring kit to be able to take accurate measurements.

To Order by Email:
Send your order form to

To Order by Fax:

To Order by Mail: (please double check pricing if sending a check)
Silver Ring Splint Company
1140 E. Market St
Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA