How to Obtain Splints
You will need a referral from your physician to an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), or Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) who is familiar with splinting. If you need the name of a therapist in your community who is familiar with our products, please contact us. -
In order to make appropriate choices in splints, your therapist will need to:
• Be knowledgeable about disease processes and injuries.
• Evaluate the type and degree of deformity present in your hands.
• Evaluate your total hand function.
• Discuss your concerns regarding pain, weakness, loss of function, decreased power and appearance of your hands.
• Need a measuring kit to be able to take accurate measurements.
To Order by Telephone:800-311-7028 or 434-971-4052
To Order by Fax:888-456-8828 or 434-971-8828
To Order by Mail:Silver Ring Splint Company P.O. Box 2856 Charlottesville, VA 22902-2856 USA
To Order by Email:Send your order form to firstname.lastname@example.org